Welcome To The Show

Welcome To The Show
This is not a dream is it??

Sunday, June 5, 2011

A MONTH of Sundays

Don't you wish everyday was Sunday?  Sleepin in...hitting the 11am service or...watching church live online on those really relaxed and probably REALLY rainy Sundays or um or Code Orange Ozone Alert Sundays??...But, Jesus would never be ok with you being relaxed on Sunday would he? I mean you'd miss communion or putting your 10% in the "church".  But hey, when JESUS said rest I take him literal!  I used to have that moment that you HAD to be in church every Sunday or Jesus didn't love you as much.  I had more church yesterday listening to http://youtu.be/Lwvino-xcxA than I have in a MONTH of SUNDAYS!!  (I'm all for spreading the beautiful things of this "thing called life")  So "follow", "like" or whatever... this talented guy..Barrett Baber.
 So on this MONTH of Sundays I'm not going to feel guilty because I didn't clock in another JesusInc., I am going to meditate on the blessings, love on my neighbor, and admire the beauty outside of this world wide webbed window into my "thing called life." Because you can't think and do all those things without thinkin about Jesus people ;)

Let me leave you with "this" on this MONTH of Sundays blog: Love God with all ya HEART with all ya MIND and with all ya SOUL.  Then go Love on ya neighbor a lil...ain't nothin better than that! ~Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment