Welcome To The Show

Welcome To The Show
This is not a dream is it??

Thursday, June 9, 2011

#GLYD

Ever seen this?  I used to think it was "glad" hahaha!  However it means: Give Like Your Dying!  Alot of us have heard the chorus of the song that says "live like you're dying."  Now thats something we can get down with right?!?  I think we all have this dreamy idea of what it would be like to actually LIVE like we were dying..but when it comes down to it..thats just to risky right??  HAHA.  So, I can only imagine what #GLYD does to you. I mean it FREAKS me out!  You mean you actually want me to GIVE like I was dying???  Whoaaaa! Hey I'm not the one who said it don't flip out on me! Someone I know did...don't know if you've heard of him..the names Jesus.  He's one of those friends of mine who I treat like crap alot, but he still kicks it with me.  Yeah I don't know why either.  So today I've been thinking and trying to figure out what that looks like.  To GLYD that is.  My friend I was telling you about>Jesus..well he SAID he would never leave me or walk out on me...so does that mean he's gonna help pay my light bill if I Give Like "I am" dying?? 
Funny thing is if he motivates me to give cash, a C-note, scratch, chedder.. then yea he will in SOMEway take care of the details.  So far he always has.  He's cool like that.  So I do I treat him like crap?  Good question!  But this song reminds me that hey...there is hope for me yet.  And guess what hope for YOU 2 ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment