Welcome To The Show

Welcome To The Show
This is not a dream is it??

Monday, September 5, 2011

Goldfish, is whats for breakfast!

I love having a glimpse in the rear view mirror of moments in time that have a certain feel about them even a certain smell and sound.  I have a very active imagination and I can easily put myself back in time.  To me (as in my mind lol) it looks like a scene from a movie where the person is having an out of body experience looking back on bits and pieces of their life.  So, today is one of those days. Lying in my bed listening to a little music Angel From Montgomery the windows are open a nice cool breeze is blowing in.  My kids are both with Grandparents so my rear view moment is the married life before the kiddos..when on days off we didn't have to many cares in the world. We could just be as lazy as we wanted.  We never watched TV,  just chilled and listened to music and enjoyed the beautiful weather.  That my friends is what is happening today.  Layne just got home from a hike; where the only concern for the day is what time to get around, and get our oldest daughter at my parents, and once there partake in some smoked Boston butt.  Ahh these are the days!
Don't get my wrong I wouldn't trade my girls for this brief moment of serendipity!  I'm just going to soak it up and bask in it for a moment before my load of stress that is waiting at the door to dump its full load of "you know what" on me.  So when you get these moments eat goldfish crackers in bed for breakfast. Let the moment move you..take you back..and let that moment of peace change you for the better..if only for a day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment