Welcome To The Show

Welcome To The Show
This is not a dream is it??

Sunday, May 22, 2011

healing via coffee

I know you can smell that fresh brewed aroma of a yummy cup of coffee.  However this is what we call "upside down" coffee.  See..ya don't drink it. Got your attention now huh?  Well today my husband started a new chapter in our life.  We're about to embark on a healthier way of life and hoping we both get some healing from it as well.  That sounds great huh...but whats the deal with the coffee?  Part of the healing is coffee enema!!  Oh You heard me right!  If it wasn't for my hubbie I woulda put that off another day.  BUT we got all the things we needed and we did it!  It wasn't as horrid and I imagined it would be.  But hey this IS a day in the life of Crissy things get crazy around here..

No comments:

Post a Comment